Home | Back to Inspiration Corner
You might be attending a country church if...
1. The pastor wears
overalls even when he's preaching.
2. At least one of the collection plates is a spittoon or a hubcap.
3. The church is on wheels (or used to be).
4. Communion is held with cornbread and moonshine.
5. There's a deer head mounted ANYWHERE.
6. Most of the congregation is directly related.
7. During the Service, the pastor often says, "Ok, y'all bow yer heads
8. The ushers' names are Bubba, Hoss and Billy Bob.
9. Dressing for church means your nicest jeans and that shirt with no holes.
Eclecticsite.com would like to thank Bradley and Ruth Harp for this contribution.